- Explore the past of the capital Santiago with your private guide.
- Taste incredible wines in the vineyards near Santiago.
- Hike and explore glacial mountains in Torres del Paine.
- Experience a lunar landscape in the desert of Atacama.
- Relax in specially selected accommodations according to your desires.
Today discover the vivid capital of Chile and learn more about its eventful past through the most important sites of Santiago de Chile.
After a scenic drive, passing by the Sarmiento and Nordenskjöld viewpoints, we arrive at the starting point. The terrain is fairly flat with only one steeper part, and we can always see the “cuernos” or horns of Paine in front of us. We visit the “Salto Grande” or “Big Waterfall” and continue along the shores of Lake Nordenskjöld. On arrival at the viewpoint, you can appreciate from close up the geology that formed the massif.
Our suggested activity for today is Hunters Trail.
This trek starts gradually, winding its way northwards, with the Paine Massif as a constant companion. Half way through we will visit a rocky area where there are cave paintings from the Aonikenk, hunter-gatherer native Indians that occupied this area some 6,000 years ago. It is also one of the best areas to see wildlife such as guanacos, foxes and condors.
During the morning you will enjoy the activity that you have chosen.The Lodge offers over 40 different guided hikes, bike rides, high mountain hikes and horseback rides, in groups of maximum 8 travelers. All our excursions have different difficulty levels, ranging from easy to expert, and different durations, from half day to full day.
In the evening you can enjoy stargazing sessions at the Explora observatory.
You don’t have any scheduled activities from now… but, we recommend that you keep on exploring! Santiago de Chile is an exciting city, full of history and architectural treasures.
- Personalized itinerary planning
- A Kuoda host to assist you in every location
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Daily activities and excursions as indicated in the itinerary
- International flights to and from your home country
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified
- All gratuities
Talk with your Kuoda Travel expert to help find the right hotels for you during your personalized luxury tour.