Hi Mery – thanks for checking in on us. I can speak for Tito and myself, and I think the rest of our group will agree, that we had an amazing trip to Peru.
Here are some of our personal highlights/comments and everyone else can respond with their own as they wish.
- We felt comfortable knowing that all the details were planned and confirmed for us (flights, trains, hotels, etc) – The Ramada for the first night was a great decision.
- The guides meeting us at our destinations and checking us into the hotel was wonderful and really alleviated some stress for us!
- My favorite hotel was in Sacred Valley in Yucay – the location was peaceful and very pretty.
- The restaurant recommendations for the most were spot on in the various cities.
- The guides were very knowledgable and we felt like we could’ve asked them anything and they’d have an answer for it. I’m sure that Gary and Jose Luis are exhausted from us still!
- The private van was comfortable and we enjoyed the privacy and flexibility it offered us.
- In hindsight, I would’ve loved to do the private transfer to Puno instead of the bus.
That’s all I can think of for now. I would definitely recommend Kuoda to others who are looking to travel to Peru.
P.S. The weather forecast and other basic information was very helpful as well!