Social Media Manager
Position type: Freelance/Part Time
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Join the Kuoda Family as our expert Social Media Manager! If you are motivated, detail-oriented, passionate about travel, and the best blogger/Instagrammer/Facebooker/YouTuber in your field, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage all current Kuoda social media accounts
- Frequently post high-quality content to keep the Kuoda travel brand in our clients’ mind’s eye.
- Together with Marketing Director, create and maintain comprehensive social media publication calendar
- Via social media, seek and secure different means of promoting the Kuoda brand and growing the company’s online presence
- Proactively create a substantial Kuoda presence in up-and-coming media
- Demonstrated experience managing, maintaining and, most importantly, growing social media accounts
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat is a must
- Native-level fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Passion for travel and new experiences
Qualified candidates: please send your Resume/CV and a cover letter, as well as links/handles for any relevant social media accounts, to firstname.lastname@example.org.